Exile Quarterly and Exile Editions
There are presently no open calls for submissions.
We are publishers of fiction, poetry, non-fiction, drama, and art – with some 500 books and over 170 issues of our literary/visual arts magazine published since 1972.
We accept submissions for:
1) Open call projects and/or solicited-authors projects for anthologies, and themed issues of EXILE Quarterly.
2) The $15,000 Carter V. Cooper Short Fiction competition/award.
3) The $3,000 Gwendolyn MacEwen Poetry competition/award.
4) The Ekphrastic Challenge – a continuing series of curated/themed artwork posts to elicit poetic responses.
5) Works by unsolicited writers, to be considered by Exile Editions (book manuscripts) and EXILE Quarterly (individual contributions). Be it a full manuscript, or individual work, we have a *no multiple submissions* policy - i.e. when submitting to us, do not send the same material to other publishers.